The South Carolina Dealer College:
In order to be licensed as a non-franchise Motor Vehicle Dealer in South Carolina, you are required to complete an approved 8 hour Pre-Licensing class. This class will meet that requirement, and much more! These are just some of the topics covered:
- How to get your dealer’s license
- What you really need to know about bonds and insurance
- SC rules and regulations for dealers
- The exciting world of titles and registration
- The do’s and don’ts of dealer plates
- What’s up in Washington – federal rules
- The wonderful world of financing
- FORMS, FORMS, AND MORE FORMS! The Pre Licensing class is $225 with a flash drive copy of the materials. Select a class date from the calendar below.
- click this link to pay by credit card and register.
- To pay by check, please click here and follow the directions.
SOUTH CAROLINA PRE-LICENSING CLASS SCHEDULE
Pre-licensing classes are 8:30 am – 5:30 pm. Dates and locations may change, please call to pre-register, or register online.