The North Carolina Dealer College:
In order to become a licensed Independent Motor Vehicle Dealer in North Carolina, you must complete an approved 12 hour pre-licensing class. This class will meet that requirement and much more! Just some of the topics covered:
- How to get your dealer’s license
- What do I have to do before I can sell a car?
- How can I use my Dealer License Plates?
- Undisclosed prior damage, a dealer’s worst nightmare!
- What do the FTC and the IRS have to do with my business?
- Everything you wanted to know about financing
- FORMS, FORMS, AND MORE FORMS! The Pre Licensing class is $325 with a flash drive copy of the materials. Select a class date from the calendar below and then click this link to pay by credit card and register. To pay by check, please click here and follow the directions.
NORTH CAROLINA PRE-LICENSING CLASS SCHEDULE
Pre-licensing classes are 9:00 am – 5:00 pm the first day, and 9:00 am – 1:00 pm on the second day. Dates and locations may change, please call to pre-register, or register online!