South Carolina Dealer College: Pre-Licensing Education
In order to be licensed as a non-franchise Motor Vehicle Dealer in South Carolina, you are required to complete an approved 8 hour Pre-Licensing class.
This class will meet that requirement, and provide you with in-depth information on state and federal rules and regulations.
These are just some of the topics covered:
- How to get your dealer’s license
- What you really need to know about bonds and insurance
- SC rules and regulations for dealers
- The exciting world of titles and registration
- The do’s and don’ts of dealer plates
- What's up in Washington – federal rules
- The wonderful world of financing
- FORMS, FORMS, AND MORE FORMS!
The Pre Licensing class is $295 and includes follow-up and support services.
Payment in advance is requested, if you prefer to pay at the class your seat is not guaranteed.
Contact us at 704-918-4138 for more information on payment options.
Select a class date from the calendar below and then Register and Pay
Pre-licensing classes are 8:30 am – 5:30 pm and are in-person classes.
Dates and locations may change, please register online or call us at 704-918-4138.
Link for more information on SC DMV's licensing requirements