The NC License Plate Agencies can now sell 30 day temporary tags. In order to purchase your tags you will need the new MVR-430, you can print it from DMV’s website:

Kat Messenger
Carolina Dealer Training

This email message and any attachments contain information which may be privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy all electronic and hard copies of the communication, including attachments. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this information is strictly prohibited. Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.

Comments are closed.