|Titling Class on April 10, 2013|
| On Wednesday, April 10, 2013, South Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles SCDMV (SCDMV) will provide a training session on titling and registering vehicles in South Carolina. Designed for automobile dealership employees who complete title and registration documents for customers, the workshop provides instructions for:
· Accurately completing the South Carolina Title Application for titling and registering vehicles.
· Including all required documents along with a title application and verifying that an application package is complete without errors.
· Indicating the correct odometer mileage and odometer brands on the application and supporting paperwork.
· Computing GVW rates for property carrying vehicles.
· Handling title reassignment errors.
Wednesday, April 10, 2013, 9:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Horry-Georgetown Technical College
950 Crabtree Lane, Room 601
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577To register, email TCMScheduling to reserve your space by March 29, 2013. There is no charge for the workshop, but space is limited.