On Wednesday, July 10, 2013, South Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles SCDMV (SCDMV) will provide a training session on titling and registering vehicles in South Carolina. Designed for automobile dealership employees who complete title and registration documents for customers, the workshop provides instructions for:
· Accurately completing the South Carolina Title Application for titling and registering vehicles.
· Including all required documents along with a title application and verifying that an application package is complete without errors.
· Indicating the correct odometer mileage and odometer brands on the application and supporting paperwork.
· Computing GVW rates for property carrying vehicles.
· Handling title reassignment errors.
Wednesday, July 10, 2013, 9:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Trident Technical College
Economic Development Complex
7000 Rivers Avenue, Building 920, Suite 107
North Charleston, SC 29406
To register, email TCMScheduling to reserve your space by June 21, 2013. There is no charge for the workshop, but space is limited.