The South Carolina Dealer College:
In order to be licensed as a non-franchise Motor Vehicle Dealer in South Carolina, you are required to complete an approved 8 hour Pre-Licensing class. This class will meet that requirement, and much more! These are just some of the topics covered:
- How to get your dealer’s license
- What you really need to know about bonds and insurance
- SC rules and regulations for dealers
- The exciting world of titles and registration
- The do’s and don’ts of dealer plates
- What’s up in Washington – federal rules
- The wonderful world of financing
- FORMS, FORMS, AND MORE FORMS!The Pre Licensing class is $225 with a flash drive copy of the materials. Select a class date from the calendar below and then click this link to pay by credit card and register. To pay by check, please click here and follow the directions.
SOUTH CAROLINA PRE-LICENSING CLASS SCHEDULE
Pre-licensing classes are 8:30 am – 5:30 pm. Dates and locations may change, please call to pre-register, or register online.